All 11 art Reviews

Lady and the Tramp in Tim Burton style Lady and the Tramp in Tim Burton style

it looks fine and i really like it but i feel like you kinda missed an opportunity here...
It still so close to the original style and i feel like you could have done more with tim burtons style in this piece.

Dan Phantom...Comic Book Style! Dan Phantom...Comic Book Style!

nice! looks pretty good! i'm doing a danny phantom one too but in comic book style :)

Calvin and Hobbes + Tom and Jerry Style Swap!! Calvin and Hobbes + Tom and Jerry Style Swap!!

such a simple and yet impressive piece! it's actually really calming to look at, great job! :)

JaredKoh responds:

Thanks!

Jar Jar Binks-LvL99 Jar Jar Binks-LvL99

Very good job! for i first digital drawing this is pretty impressive :)
I especially like the colour scheme, kinda reminds me of some pastel drawings i've seen :p

if i can ad one word of advice. Maybe try adding some more contrast in your next drawing so the character looks less flat and pops out a little more.

But overall great piece! good luck!

Nikasso responds:

Thank you very much for your review and your advice, i really share your opinion but it was a bit late to change the colors, so I will remember your tip for my next piece.
i wish you goo luck too :D

Optimus Prime LVL 99 Optimus Prime LVL 99

wohow, nice! but now i want to see the rest of the comic :(

J-Caro responds:

Haha yeah! Would be nice to see this in an official story. Thanks!

'Empress of Tides' 'Empress of Tides'

wow, this is simply stunning! just love the design and the colouring job is amazing too! great job!

Djoresh responds:

Hey thanks! I am glad you like it

Simba Simba

not bad! nice texture on the manes of simba but i feel like maybe you overdid it a little with the blending of the fur because something seems just a bit unnatural and some edges could be a little bit sharper.
offcourse thats only my opinion!
anyway great job! keep it up!

ps. I'm working on a simba picture as well for the moment :)

Littlepinkmonkey responds:

Thank you for the critique! I will take it with me.
I hope you will post it when you're done :)

Digital Painting 028 - Adventure Digital Painting 028 - Adventure

i love how you created that background and forground , the only remark i have for you is that maybe the grass closest to us looks a little flat. Maybe try breaking through those bright greens with some darker greens? Anyways, great job! Love it!

MACGYVR responds:

Thanks so much. I will keep that in mind. Nature is one of my favorite things to create, being able to create your own adventure per-say is awesome to me. Grass is one of those things I am still trying to figure out among other things so thanks for the comment!

Jolteon x Dodrio = Joltdrio Jolteon x Dodrio = Joltdrio

Awesome character design and overall a great picture, i'm really a fan of this one.
Maybe one little remark, allthough not necessary try adding a little more details or contrast to your drawing to make it appear less flat. But like i said this also looks great! Good job!

niueyain responds:

Thank you very much - i will take in your advice and hopefully I can do better with my next illustration :D I knew it looked flat too lol. Thank you again, very much appreciated.

Hauntmeleon (Charmander+Haunter) Hauntmeleon (Charmander+Haunter)

this looks awesome!, i like the smooth textures you used and the soft gradiƫnt. Maybe one point of advise, with a dramatic light source like yours you could use some more contrast betweel the light and the shadows if you get what i mean.
Good Luck!